Feature Your WebPages/WebStories On Google Discover
Learn How to display website Pages on Google Discover - Google SEO
Google Discover typically displays users content based on their interests, their Web and App Activity.
While Searching on Web, users enter a particular search term to find helpful informations that related to their queries, but the point is Google Discover takes a different approach instead. Rather showing results in response to the queries, Discover surfaces content primarily based on what Google's automated systems believe to be a good match with a user's interests.
As Google Discover is a highly personalized feed section, it addresses itself based on a user’s interests and displays content that aligns with those interests. The content in discover feed is automatically refreshed .However, It is designed to show all types of helpful contents across the web, not just newly published content
How Website Content Appear On Discover?
A content is auto eligible to appear in Google Discover if it has been successfully indexed by Google and meets Discover's content policies. You don't need any of the special tags or structured datas to appear on Discover.
How to push website posts/pages on Discover Feed?
Google Discover is an automated way to showcase website contents on the discover feed but you need to make sure some of the improtant criterias for Google Discover to get your posts appear. Pay attention to :
Key Best Practices
- Page titles focusing the content, but in a non-clickbait fashion.
- Include high-quality images in your content, especially large images that are more likely to generate visits from Discover. Images need to be at least 1200 pixels wide and enabled by the max-image-preview:large setting, or by using AMP.
- Don't use any kinds of misleading or false informations in the posts.
- Provide content that fits current interests, tells a story well, or provides unique insights.
- Try to match the current market demands,focus on engaging niche.
- Know More :How to choose better Niche for website ?
Create Web Stories
Web Stories are the visually rich, full-screen content format for the web, which allow you to tap or swipe through stories. To consume content, you can tap or swipe through Web Stories. Google supports Web Stories, so you might find them across Google Search and Discover.
How to create Google Webstories?
In order to create a webstory for the web, you need to address some of the key points mentioned below :
- Use some visual editors to make Web Stories such as WordPress, MakeStories and Newsroom AI.
- Use user engaging posts,articles,videos in your webstories. This helps you to engage more audience which results in high cpc from webstories & chances to get featured on discover feeds.
- Choose the right images or videos to create a compelling Web Story. This can be the most time-consuming task, but if you’ve been blogging, you probably already have videos or other images you can use.
- Stories are interactive forms of media. Viewers can click forward and backward through your pages and follow links which helps them to engage more in your content. Try including quizzes and polls to increase engagement and interaction too.
- Once you are ready with your Web Story’s media, layout and text,publish it on google. When you use a visual editor mentioned above, this is as simple as clicking the Publish button.
If you follow the points correctly then you are more likely to engage more audience from Google Discover Feed. Google Discover can help your website to have good traffic troughout the globe to the audience with the interests which is a benefit for future posts too.
You can learn the basic concepts on how to get best keywords in 2022 for free by clicking on this button. Click Here